Jun 5, 2020

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: What is your favorite bookish podcast? (You can list more than one!) What do you like most about it? (submitted by Tabatha @ Broken Soul Reviews)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: Uh...I don't listen to any. I honestly only listen to one podcast total and that's Office Ladies! Lol. I came late to that show, but I love listening to Jenna and Angela discuss the "behind the scenes" scoop on each individual episode. I usually listen to this when I'm at work and can't read. It's easier for me to listen to this vs an audio book because I know I don't have to remember anything. Lol.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!