Jun 19, 2020

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: Do you visit indie and/or used bookstores? Also, have you ever worked in any? (submitted by Kristin @ Lukten av Trykksverte)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: Yes! I love popping into indie stores or used bookstores--though those are rarer around here. HPB is as close as it gets! I like to try to find older titles in there. You never know what you'll uncover! I've found UK books in some of my HPB locations that I was happy to purchase!
 
I can honestly say I've never worked in a bookstore. I tried at one point to work at Borders, but they weren't hiring I guess. Which in the long run, probably saved me as I'd be using my paycheck and employee discount wayyyy too much! LOL!
 
And as always, a moment of silence in remembrance of Borders...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!