Jun 16, 2020

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker


Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc


"And then I wasn't thinking about my glasses, because the fingers on my chin shifted and I felt his thumb slide along the skin just under my lip. A fine shiver danced over my skin, followed by a wholly different kind of flush, one that was heady and exhilarating." p 24













TITLE: Rage and Ruin
AUTHOR: Jennifer L. Armentrout

PUBLISHER: Inkyard Press
GENRE: YA Paranormal
RELEASE DATE: June 9, 2020





Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.


This week's topic is: Top Ten Books on My Summer 2020 TBR 


*in no particular order


10. RAGE AND RUIN by Jennifer L. Armentrout--probably the only new release in my immediate queue for the moment! Still focusing on finishing up some TBR series!
9. THE FAIREST KIND OF LOVE by Crystal Cestari--this is a really cute and magical series! I can't wait to see how it ends!
8. DEMON'S VENGEANCE by Jocelynn Drake--I looooved the Asylum Tales when it was out, but never did get around to reading the final installment which was a series of 3 novellas!


7. THE FEVER CODE by James Dashner--though if memory serves this was more of a prequel to The Maze Runner...I think...
6. REBEL by Marie Lu--I do plan to re-read the graphic novels for a shortened version of a re-read of the trilogy so I can get a recap before starting this one! Lol.
5. SNAKEROOT by Andrea Cremer--been a looong time since I read this series...I probably won't remember anyone. Lol.


4. SEA WITCH RISING by Sarah Henning--really curious about this one!
3. INSIDIOUS by Dawn Metcalf--another series I haven't visited in soooo long!
2. COMPULSION by Vanessa Garden--this will actually be a reward if I get through the majority of my need to finish, as I read book 1 years ago, but then they became impossible to find. They were finally reprinted and I bought the series and I plan to start all over! Not so much of a restart since I only ever read book 1 as an ARC eons ago!



1. HEART OF STONE by Kelly Keaton--so I'm either reading this one right now or am very, very close to! I'm writing my post early and still have a ways to go with that read. So we shall see! Hoping I'm reading it by the time this goes live and I'm too lazy to rewrite it! LOL!





  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!