Nov 17, 2020

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker


Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

"And, I realize with a dawning horror that chills my very soul, I don't know the answer to the most important question of all.

I swing around to stare at my uncle. 'What happened to Hudson?'" p 24


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: Crush
AUTHOR: Tracy Wolff

PUBLISHER: Entangled Teen
GENRE: YA Paranormal
RELEASE DATE: September 29, 2020



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 

This week's topic is: Top Ten Characters I’d Name a Pet After 

 

*in no particular order

 

10. KATY--from one blogger to another!
9. EMBER--it's just too cool!
8. BELLE--the original bookworm!


7. DAEMON--although I could be dooming myself to having a little hell-raiser...or I guess that would be more Roth! LOL!
6. CHARLEY--I just love this name spelled this way for a girl!
5. TINK--not for Tinker Bell naturally!



4. GRIMALKIN--I guess that would have to be for a cat though...I'm not much of a cat person though.
3. CRESSWELL--apparently I have a type for the snarky guys as pet names! Lol.
2. JENKS--because come on, it's an awesome name!






1. LEGEND--this should surprise no one.

 

 

 

 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!