Nov 8, 2020

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.

 

Hey all! I'm away currently. Though most likely driving home by the time you read this! I took a little weekend get away to visit with family safely and all. Other than this weekend my week was blah again. Our computer system of work started crapping out Thursday, so it made the last two days unbearable. Trying to work and not being able to get things done because of it timing out was a nightmare! I'm hoping it's fixed by tomorrow!

Unless I come home to surprises from yesterday, this week was pretty tame for books! I got one that should've arrived last week, finally! The post office held it for a week for reasons unknown. It sat somewhere instead of being "received" or "accepted" whatever process it takes to get it scanned in and scanned off to a mail carrier's route!

Kingdom of the Wicked by Kerri Maniscalco--B&N edition! I had pre-ordered it and for whatever reason it took two weeks to get to me. I guess that's the perk of paying to be a member. :(


Then a surprise was receiving this one for review from the publisher:

Down Comes the Night by Allison Saft (ARC)


THANK YOU Wednesday Books!!




What all did you get this week?







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!