Nov 29, 2020

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.

 

I hope everyone in the US had a nice Thanksgiving despite our circumstances. Mine was a nice quiet affair. It was weird not to head out to the stores right after dinner. Very nice, but still weird. I pretty much did things out of order this year. I did Black Friday shopping early at all the various early sales. Then I did my Small Business Saturday shopping on Friday. I'll probably do some Cyber Monday shopping on Monday too! Mostly just at one site that I want to take a look at. How was your holiday and/or week? Have you started your holiday shopping yet? I am happy to say that I am nearly done! I might buy one more thing for my parents, which might be tricky since restaurants are closed in my county and I want to get a gift card for their favorite restaurant. I know I can probably order it curbside, I just feel like it might be a bit trickier since it's a Mexican restaurant and not everyone has the best English there and trying to do that kind of order on the phone might be tough. But if things open up again before Xmas I might be able to get more easily then. Here's hoping that things open up around the 14th!

 

This wasn't a bad week for books either! Check out what I got this week:

 

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo--Collector's Edition Fairy Loot-UK edition!
Hold Back the Tide by Melinda Salisbury--UK edition! I saw this on Goodreads in the contests a week or two ago and saw it was out in the UK already, so I had a well-timed TBD coupon, so I got it with that!
Kingdom of Flesh and Fire by Jennifer L. Armentrout--SIGNED! I plan to start this series once I get caught up on my review books!


November Fairy Loot Box!!


Then I also ordered a few other goodies that came in this week:


I also ordered the cute letter opener from the JLA shop and I got this Book Beau pouch as a surprise gift!


Then I ordered this cutie from Elissa J Designs on Etsy! It was a Friday deal which I only just realized she was having these special items on Fridays!



And then there was swag!!!



And then I won the October 2020 Series Enders Reading Challenge Wrap-up and got another Amazon gift card!


THANK YOU Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know!


And then all my early Christmas shopping just earned me another B&N gift card! Just in time too! LOL!



And that was it for me! A pretty good week overall! What did you get this week?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!