Nov 24, 2020

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker


Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

Yup, I'm slowly reading this one! It's deliciously huge, yet sadly work has been keeping me busy this week.

 

"Except for the books. They're every color under the sun, and they are still everywhere--on the bookcases, stacked on the floor in the corners, stacked on the coffee table and underneath the big table, piled up in random places throughout the room--and I love it.

I love even more that there are books I've never heard of mixed with books that are old favorites of mine mixed with classics I always wanted to read." p 252



 

 

 

 

TITLE: Crush
AUTHOR: Tracy Wolff

PUBLISHER: Entangled Teen
GENRE: YA Paranormal
RELEASE DATE: September 29, 2020


Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 

This week's topic is: Top Ten Books I'm Thankful (or Still Thankful) For

 

*in no particular order
**I say still because it's likely a few of these are repeats from years past! Lol.

 

10. ECHOES by Alice Reeds--a book that was totally twisted and kept me on my toes! It was just freaking awesome!
9. HALFWAY TO THE GRAVE by Jeaniene Frost--a book of vampires that made me oh so happy!
8. SHADES OF WICKED by Jeaniene Frost--oh how long I waited for Ian's book! I am so happy that this one came into my life!


7. WICKED: RESURRECTION by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie--why I always hold out hope that a series can be revived! This one came 6 years after its predecessor, though I think most of my canceled series might have passed that mark by now.
6. POISON STUDY by Maria V. Snyder--I fell in love with this series and the author's books and it gave me a great friendship with Maria too!
5. 13 TO LIFE by Shannon Delany--longtime followers had to know this one was coming, am I right?!



4. OLD MAGIC by Marianne Curley--the book that gave me hope that the weird girl could get the guy! lol. Loved this one to pieces!
3. DEMON IN MY VIEW by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes--as I like to say, it's the one that started it all! So grateful for this book!
2. CRAVE by Tracy Wolff--the vamps are back again and I am so thankful for that!



1. CARAVAL by Stephanie Garber--yup the whole series!! And whatever the mysterious 4th book will be too! You can bet that will be on my list next year cover and all! Lol!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!