Nov 15, 2020

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.

 

Well this has been quite a week! It was crazy busy the first two days at work before settling down. Then I took Friday off just to vege out, didn't get any reading done really sadly, but the house is decorated for Christmas, I did some shopping, got a few things wrapped, so I'm making progress on that front! Lol. Of course now on Tuesday we're going to back to restrictions in my area, so less people in stores and restaurants are being shutdown to just carry out and delivery, it's going to be a nightmare again. And my sister's birthday is the day of the shutdown then mine is next month...it's looking like birthday dinners might have to be postponed to next year! I hope I can still get my cookie cake at least.

 

So for book hauling, I didn't do too bad this week! Here's what I bought:

Rocked by Love by Christine Warren--so I still need to start this series but it's already going out of print because no one has the books anymore! A few months ago B&N had the last 3 I needed but they're gone now. So I did some digging and hopefully getting two other copies that are used, but "very good/like new." So we'll see!
Voodoo Shanghai by Kristi Charish--this was somewhat impulse buy with my coupons and a gift card! Plus that fabulous wrapping paper I showed off yesterday! I still need to start this series but what with the above fiasco I thought it best to just buy this one while it's out!


For review I received: 



The left is Crown of Bones by A.K. Wilder (ARC)

 

THANK YOU Entangled Teen!!

 

The right is the October Fairy Loot which was AMAZING! Though the new shavings were a pretty annoying and prickly. I hope that's not a permanent change.

 

 

 

Then I bought this awesome shirt from Shirt.Woot and fell in LOVE! It's a dragon with her hoard! The RIGHT treasure hoard! Lol! It made me think of Ember from Talon so I had to buy it!


Then I also ordered this guy a few months ago and he finally released:



It's a Funko Pop of Chip in an iconic movie moment look! I loved it and ordered it even though it was an exclusive from a UK site!



And that was it for me this week! What all did you get?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!