Mar 26, 2021

Book Blogger Hop

 This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!

 

This week's question is: What creative places do you keep books other than your bookshelves? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Complex Chaos)

 

MY ANSWER: My closet; the floor and the shelf...in fact I have a 3-shelf bookcase stashed in my closet too!

We have an extra entertainment center downstairs, and one set of cabinets for movies is used for books. A drawer is filled with books the pull down cabinet thingy has books in it.

In the spare room we have a daybed with drawers on the bottom bed and I've a few books stashed in there too...but I do need to move some of them out because I've weighed it down so it is hard to pull the bed out when we have extra company! 

Oh and there's more books stacked on the floor of that spare closet too.

And I cannot forget...I bought a decorative trunk for the foot of my bed. It's meant to be filled with blankets and pillows as there's no handles on this trunk...so yeah, there's a lot of books inside that too! Probably leaving a helluva indent on the throw rug it sits on! It's the TBR trunk! To the untrained eye it looks like a nice little trunk in my bedroom...lol!

 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!