Mar 14, 2021

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.

 

This week was actually pretty good! And that's because I took Wednesday-Friday off! Lol! So yeah, two days of work that were pretty average and then three days of paradise! Lol! I read me a super thick book and just enjoyed being lazy and not doing much! My niece was also born this week! She was supposed to come Friday, hence my taking off, but then she decided to come early Tuesday instead! She's adorable, and so tiny! My sister and I were kind of big babies, but all her kids were smaller! Though this one was only one ounce lighter than me, so I don't feel too bad for being a big baby! Lol. Next week, it's back to reality and normalcy, so most likely stress and craziness. Yay...?

 

Here's what I got this week:

 

A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas--tour edition! And so much prettier than the standard because no dust jacket! Lol.


My Fairy Loot set of An Ember in the Ashes quartet! The replacement arrived and they were SIGNED copies!!! I was SOOOO surprised by this because I just thought there was no way they'd have extras of these! So happy to be wrong! Lol! I plan to take prettier pictures of these soonish too!



And that was it for me this week! A special set of books I've read and a second copy of one I need to read, so basically nothing really added to the TBR pile! Lol. What did you get this week?

 

 

 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!