Mar 5, 2021

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!

 

This week's question is: How have books changed you the most? (submitted by Julie @ JadeSky)

 

MY ANSWER: Oh wow. That's...that's a tough one. Books have given me something to hold onto. I've always struggled with social situations and books gave me something to do when I couldn't do much as a kid--health issues led me to not being able to play sports and such. Without books, I'd be lost. Books gave me hope. Books gave me life...you could say. Books are my escape from the dismal reality I'm forced to live in when I have to put my book down. Books make me happy. Books fill my life with joy.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!