Mar 21, 2021

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.

 

The week after a mini staycation is always the hardest. And oh boy was this week long. All I wanted was my weekend and now it's over. Lol. Really nothing of importance to note. It was just a mundane week, which in a way was nice, I guess. Looking at the week ahead and it looks meh too. Really until society returns to what 2019 was I think the future looks meh. 

 

It was still a decent week for books though! Here's what I bought:

Dust by Kara Swanson
Dark Stars by Danielle Rollins
Our Last Echoes by Kate Alice Marshall


Then I won the newsletter contest from Ann Aguirre and got an Amazon Gift Card!!


THANK YOU Ann & Mel!!


Other goodies I got this week:


The new Forky and Karen keys. Yeah...I'm still addicted to these things! Trying to limit myself now as they're seeming a little less special with all the releases. But the next set is Mickey through the ages that is just too cute and then I saw a It's a Small World anniversary...so I haven't quite cut myself off yet! Lol.


And then the creme de la creme:


The singular Funko Pop of my dreams!! I just want that Movie Moment of her in the bookshop now and life would be perfect! Lol! That Belle is not only holding a book, but also in her "library" dress made this Pop just too perfect for words!



And that was it for me this week! What did you get this week?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!