Mar 28, 2021

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.

 

Well this was another meh week that just dragged on and on. Things got a little busy at work towards the end of the week. Always at the end of the day too. I found out my role will be changing a bit and I have to start working later, which is a drag. I've always been a morning person and I come from a family that starts work early. It's not a big deal of a thing to adjust to, but it'll be the first job in many years where I have to work more standard hours, so hence the struggle of adjusting! Lol.

This was a meh week for books too. I actually didn't add a single book to my TBR pile, be it bought, review, or keeper! Shocking, I know!

 

I did get a few goodies though! I won the February Series Enders Reading Challenge and received an Amazon gift card!

 


THANK YOU Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know



Then I got a very happy surprise yesterday afternoon when the mailman knocked on our door to hand me our mail which included a large sturdy envelope! I thanked him, naturally and when I opened it found this inside and was even more happy that he didn't try to jam it into our mailbox!




It's the Rule of Wolves preorder gifts!! The stunning pin and gorgeous art print! So happy that that didn't get bent out of shape!!


THANK YOU Fierce Reads!!


And that was it for me this week! It can be nice not adding to the TBR pile, but I'll also admit was sad to see an empty mailbox this week. Lol. What did you get this week?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!