Mar 16, 2021

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

"'You think you could catch me?'

This time, the kiss was possessive and consuming, and as arrogant as the dare had been.

'Elisa Sullivan,' he said, smiling against my lips. 'I'll always catch you.'" p 17*


*Quote comes from the ARC, therefore it and its page number are not final. 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: Shadowed Steel
AUTHOR: Chloe Neill

PUBLISHER: Berkley Books
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: May 4, 2021

 

 

 

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 

This week's topic is: Top Ten Books On My Spring 2021 TBR

 

*in no particular order

 

10. SHADOWED STEEL by Chloe Neill--obviously in progress on this one! Lol!
9. DARLING by K. Ancrum--so behind on the review books, but I keep tackling them every other one at a time!
8. LOOKING GLASS by Christina Henry--chose this one randomly, so we'll see if I read it this spring or not! Lol!



7. SMALL FAVORS by Erin A. Craig--super excited for this one as I loved her debut!
6. THE PRINCESS WILL SAVE YOU by Sarah Henning--I always try to binge read duologies, so since I've got the sequel in my review pile, I plan to read this series soon!
5. THE QUEEN WILL BETRAY YOU by Sarah Henning

 4. IN THE SHADOWS by Jill Nolan--I keep trying to get this one in my queue!
3. A VOW SO BOLD AND DEADLY by Brigid Kemmerer--currently my next read because I am DYING to read it! I was sent the dreaded sampler instead of an ARC late last year!
2. CURSES by Lish McBride--love me a fairy tale retelling!




1. GRACE AND GLORY by Jennifer L. Armentrout--the one JLA series I am up to date on! Lol!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!