Mar 30, 2021

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

"The parson didn't answer. His eyes closed as he mouthed a silent intercession. 'Yes. A revival. Tomorrow. Every trace of evil shall be stamped out from God's Grasp.' He opened his eyes and stared hard at Ephraim. 'Starting with you.'" p 394*


 

*Quote comes from the ARC, therefore it and its page number are not final.

 

 

 

 


TITLE: Small Favors
AUTHOR: Erin A. Craig

PUBLISHER: Delacorte Press
GENRE: YA Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: July 27, 2021



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 

This week's topic is: Top Ten Places In Books I’d Love to Live

 

*in no particular order

 

 10. DISNEY WORLD--yes, the heroine is working at Disney World very briefly before the action starts, so I'm choosing to live there!
9. HOGWARTS--I mean, duh!
8. NEVERLAND--I mean I always wanted to go there as a kid! Plus, I'm still a child at heart and never growing old would let me dismantle my TBR pile like a pro! Lol!


7. THE HOLLOWS--a quaint little neighborhood for supernaturals? Sign me up!
6. LONDON--okay maybe more visit? I always love reading about the London setting and would love to see it in person!
5. CHICAGO--I've been a few times and do like the city! Naperville is just a stone's throw away! Think of all the signings I could attend!! (You know, once society opens up again!)




 
 
4. NIGHT COURT--because why not?
3. OTHERWORLD--gotta love a world of supernaturals!
2. NOCTURNE FALLS--I love this town!! I so want to live there and find me a supernatural to love! Lol!




1. CARAVAL--or you know, wherever the game is at! Home is Caraval! lol!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!