Jun 3, 2021

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: May

CHALLENGE 1: 2021 New Release Challenge

What Once Was Mine by Liz Braswell (9/7/21)
The Queen Will Betray You by Sarah Henning (7/6/21)
Summer's Wolf
by Alyssa Rose Ivy (5/24/21)


Prior to my most recent read, I surpassed my goal with 21/20 New Releases Read! I haven't decided if I wanted to up my goal or not since I want to focus on my TBR pile once I get through a few more review books.



CHALLENGE 2: Beat the Backlist 2021 Reading Challenge


The Princess Will Save You by Sarah Henning (7/7/20)
Rebel by Marie Lu (10/1/19)
Blood & Honey by Shelby Mahurin (9/1/20)


13/20 So could be better, but I plan to read more TBR books once I get through my review stack!



CHALLENGE 3: 2021 Series Enders Reading Challenge

Grace and Glory by Jennifer L. Armentrout (The Harbringer Trilogy)
Rebel by Marie Lu (Legend)


I just hit my 10/10 series! Not sure if I will up the goal since I still have more series to finish that require more than 1 book! Lol. So we'll see!



CHALLENGE 4: 2021 Discussion Challenge

Bookish Candles
Series Spotlight: Vampire Academy
Do You Like Big Books?



13/25, I need something more to talk about apparently! Lol!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!