Aug 22, 2021

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

Well it was another week. I can say it wasn't too terrible in that I got to have Friday off! My aunt came in town and I hung out with my family. There was a festival that got to take place so we did that yesterday. It was overly warm, but it could've been worse temperature wise. Work was the same kind of terrible. This week I think I have to go around the city--because of course all the address have to be in the city limits--delivering gifts because it's "cheaper" for me to to waste my gas and miles and time delivering them instead of them paying $9 each to ship them. So yeah. More reason as to why I don't want to be there anymore.

 

Anyway, here's what I got this week:

Small Favors by Erin A. Craig--SIGNED keeper copy!
Phantom Heart by Kelly Creagh
Namesake by Adrienne Young--Fairy Loot exclusive!


The Halloween Disney Keys I couldn't say no to!

The Haunted Mansion & Hocus Pocus set that has a cute mini Binx key!!


Then I had this super cool coin specially made on Esty! I couldn't resist!

The shop was EA Belts and the shop owner was so nice and helpful as I struggled to find the right picture of this! After much trial and error I was finally able to get the right picture and have this beauty designed!


Then a few of the finds I got at the festival...which ironically I didn't find anything AT the festival but at the shops on Main Street where the festival is held at! The same place where I say MidYALL needs to happen actually! Lol.

It's hard to make out but the first is a glass pendant that was made down there at the shop. There's a class you can sign up for where you can learn to make one yourself, which I really want to do at some point! Then the next one was a handmade marble, which I sort of impulse bought because I thought it was so cool and detailed. Then I bought this bracelet because it was less than $4 and handmade and the colors were pretty so yeah. Then the Spooky sign was another impulse buy at another shop! It was $4 too and I thought it would be nice for bookstagramming so I splurged! Lol.



And that was it for me this week! Just kind of a meh week overall but I did some pretty nifty things, books included! What all did you get this week?








 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!