Aug 13, 2021

Book Blogger Hop

 

 

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!

 

This week's question is: Have you ever gotten a book signed by the author? (submitted by Julie @ JadeSky)

 

 

MY ANSWER: Yes! Multiple times! So many that I can't remember them all! I've traveled a LOT to see authors and on occasion, I am super lucky and don't have to go further than one of the local libraries. But I love meeting authors and getting books signed! I love telling them in person what their books mean to me.  l love being able to ask burning questions I might have. And I love talking with other readers while we wait for the event to start!

The furthest I've gone to meet authors was Savannah, Georgia! Several years back I talked my mom into a road trip (we live in St. Louis) to go there and see sights and to attend this author event I wanted to go to (just the signing day). Of course it was in the dead of summer on one of the hottest days of the year there and I was a sweat bucket...but I still had a blast!

 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!