Aug 29, 2021

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

Well this wasn't a good week folks. I took last Friday off and I came to an inbox of hell on Monday. Apparently no one wanted to help me out while I was out for a day, so EVERYTHING could wait til Monday and Monday I was swamped. I had to take this Friday off for a family thing, I didn't want to after I was so stressed out on Monday, but really had no choice. I'm dreading work tomorrow. Probably going to be stressed and scrambling to get caught up again and I just know I'm going to be asked to go run errands again. I started out as an office assistant, which was fine. I had a variety of tasks to do and it was fine. But then suddenly, I'm constantly picking up people's lunches because they don't want to pay a delivery fee. They want me to deliver mail because they don't want to pay shipping. I was about to cry last Thursday when I literally had to drop off DRY CLEANING! And all the while crap is still being sent to my inbox that needs to get done asap! I'm pretty sure one of my errands Monday will be to pick up said dry cleaning because I don't think the manager lives in the area near the office and it was going to be ready on Saturday. So that naturally means it will have to be picked up on Monday...by me. So if you don't hear much from me on Monday, it's going to be because I'm too upset and overwhelmed to want to do anything.

 

So, onto slightly happier news of what I got this week! I got two new books and an array of goodies! Check it out...

I bought:


Burden Falls by Kat Ellis

 

 

Then I won the July Discussion Challenge giveaway and after some help, found myself this book:

 

Trail of Lightning by Rebecca Roanhouse


THANK YOU Shannon & Nicole!!



Then here are a few fun things I ordered that came in this week:

Two new bookish shirts: the tarot card of The Book Lover & a bookworm! They were too cute and I couldn't pass them up!



Then I had ordered a new set of tarot cards! These just looked cool and thought they'd make fun bookstagram props:



Then I ordered the Alice in Wonderland Anniversary key! There was a free ship day on Disney and since they're closing every store imaginable in the area, I figured I better buy it!




Then I had a Bath and Body Works coupon that was expiring and decided to go buy things I didn't really need but when I saw this candle holder, I couldn't resist:


I mean, it's intended for Halloween, but I could totally use this as everyday!


Then when I was at my grocery store I saw this cute mason jar spray painted in candy corn colors! It was too cute so I put in the cart!


And that was it for me this week. What all did you get this week?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!