Aug 8, 2021

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

Anyone just find themselves going through the motions? I feel like that's what I've been doing for awhile now. The job search is still not going well. I've always gotten nibbles, an interview or two here and there, but then nothing else ever comes of it. And I'm still reeling over our lost coworker who told me she already has something lined up. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong on the interview or on my resume where things are not going in my favor as quickly. Still trying though.

This week I received for review--a somewhat whimsical request on my part that led to immediate approval! Which works out for my needing to read scary books to decide on a Halloween book giveaway! I've already gotten a few "new" items for the giveaway besides the assortment of erasers that I still have from years past!

 

The Buried by Melissa Grey (ARC)
All These Bodies by Kendare Blake (ARC)


THANK YOU Scholastic Press & Quill Tree Books!!


And then I finally received The Beacon Book Box Grishaverse Mini Box! Please stop reading my post now if you have not received it yet and want to be surprised by the extra items included.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Last chance to be surprised...

*

*

*

*


I had forgotten that I was getting copies of BOTH King of Scars and Rule of Wolves! I thought it was just Rule of Wolves for some reason!

King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo--SIGNED!
Rule of Wolves by Leigh Bardugo--SIGNED!
A beanie cap
a book sleeve
STICKERS!


And then I saw the beautiful sprayed pages of the books! They are so pretty and sparkly!





And that was it for me this week! What all did you get?



 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!