Aug 6, 2021

Book Blogger Hop

 

 

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!

 

This week's question is: Do you tend to stay with favorite authors and genres or do you try to branch out? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)

 

MY ANSWER: I will always stick with favorite authors if they are writing the books I want to read. My favorite genres are Paranormal, Urban Fantasy, Thriller, Fantasy...and I'll read them in adult, YA, and even New Adult if they're around and they sound like something I'd be interested in. I've made myself be pickier with choosing books these days because the TBR pile is still insane. So I'm not super likely to pick up just anything anymore. But if it's one of these genres and one of my favorite authors, I'll definitely pick it up to see if I am interested!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!