Aug 31, 2021

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

"For a moment, I swear I see something on Burden Bridge it's only a speck from this far away, but I think there's someone crossing the bridge, heading toward the manor. I lean closer, my breath lightly misting the window.

Is is her?

I reach up to clear it with my sleeve, but the figure is gone." p 16



 

 

 

TITLE: Burden Falls
AUTHOR: Kat Ellis

PUBLISHER: Dial Books
GENRE: YA Horror
RELEASE DATE: August 24, 2021



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 

This week's topic is: Top Ten Fictional Crushes

 

*in no particular order
**Shockingly, my list doesn't really change much over the years. I still gravitate towards my original crushes! Lol.

 

 

10. ETHAN (Chicagoland Vampires)
9. CLAY (Women of the Otherworld)
8. BARRONS (Fever)




7. CASTEEL (From Blood and Ash)
6. HUNT (Crescent City)
5. REYES (Charley Davidson)






4. IAN (Night Rebel)
3. BONES (Night Huntress)
2. VLAD (Night Prince)



1. LUCIAN DE VINCENT (de Vincent)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!