Aug 24, 2021

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

"The Keeper.

'In the dark there grows a tree. A castle tower shelters thee. When will I stop, when will I see? There is no poison but for me.'

I screamed as the oak tree fell on top of me and everything went black." p 149


 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: Neverworld Wake
AUTHOR: Marisha Pessl

PUBLISHER: Delacorte Press
GENRE: YA Mystery
RELEASE DATE: June 5, 2018



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 

This week's topic is: Top Ten Books I Wish I Could Read Again for the First Time 

 

*in no particular order

 

10. TILL DEATH by Jennifer L. Armentrout--I'd love to read a thriller/mystery again for the first time!
9. THERE'S SOMEONE INSIDE YOUR HOUSE by Stephanie Perkins--though enough time has passed I probably forgot the whodunit on some of these
8. TEN by Gretchen McNeil--but it's likely if I were to re-read them now, I'd remember before the big reveal!




7. BLOOD AND CHOCOLATE by Anette Curtis Klause--I'd definitely like to relive this one again for the first time! I'm pretty sure it was my first werewolf book back in the day!
6. BITTEN by Kelley Armstrong--another favorite that would be just as amazing the second first time around!
5. VAMPIRE ACADEMY by Richelle Mead--the book that brought me back to YA! The book that basically let me know Paranormal YA existed! Then it vanished and now it's slowly trying to rise again!
 
 
 

4. OLD MAGIC by Marianne Curley--a beloved classic in my book!
3. OBSIDIAN by Jennifer L. Armentrout--really reading ANY JLA book for the first time again would be pure magic! But one about a blogger especially!
2. DEMON IN MY VIEW by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes--of course the ONE that started it all has to be on my list!


 



1. CARAVAL by Stephanie Garber--I mean, were you expecting another title in the number 1 spot? Lol! I'd love to re-read this entire series again for the first time!


 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!