Jan 23, 2022

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

This was another meh week. Nothing really to note. Work was the same, still learning and all and things are going well for the most part. January is just that blah kind of month. Even back in the day before Covid there wasn't always events happening. I mean, occasionally a big author had a January/February release and there might have been a signing back then that I would try to attend if it was local or within 5 hours drive...I miss those days.

Since it's January there's really not much on my release calendar. I've been really trying not too add too many books to my TBR pile unless they're from an already favorite author or is just a book I am dying to read! Which honestly is pretty much the same route I always took. Lol. But since paranormal reads are still few and far between I don't have too much that needs adding. Which is both good and depressing, but since I can't read as fast I buy books it really is for the best. I just hate not getting a book every week apparently. Lol.


So nothing new this week. Though next week I *should* be getting a new one, so fingers crossed!

What did you get this week?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!