Jan 21, 2022

Book Blogger Hop

 

 

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!

 

This week's question is: What is the average number of books you read per month? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)

 

MY ANSWER: Whoo, that honestly depends on a lot of factors. How long are the books I pick, how is the pacing, because yes, a 300+ page book with a slower pace will take me longer to read than a 300+ page book that's fast paced. Don't ask me how these things work. Lol.

Other factors include how busy I am at work and home life and how much free time I actually have.

So a rough ballpark estimate would be 8 books. I think on average I read maybe 2 a week or close to it. But there were books not too long ago that were taking me over a week to read, so there you go. Lol.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!