Jan 30, 2022

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

Another blah week of January...and ugh, there's still one more day left in this month? Despite my blogoversary, January has always just been a meh month for me. Not much happens, way back in the day (god, don't you feel old for saying that, but really the day was just 3 years ago!) I might have had a signing or two to attend. But yeah. New world order and all. Honestly, it was the occasional signing that helped made the work week go by, as long as I had something to countdown to, it was a decent motivater and all. But alas, I don't really have anything to countdown to yet. The festival by my aunt is supposedly happening, but they pulled this trick last year, so honestly, until we're in June, I remain skeptical.

Sadly, I did not get any new books this week either. Which, I guess is good for the TBR pile, but I am still saddened. Amazon had promised to deliver one book but I guess they didn't get their shipment in. They gave me some possible February date...or said I had until February to say YES I STILL WANT THE BOOK I ORDERED IN AUGUST! If I want to pay more, I can possibly get it from TBD...I just don't know if they really have it...I feel like I've been having rotten luck lately. I had a whole car repair fiasco this week as well. It turned all right in the end, but there was literally ZERO communication from the repair shop crew, it was just so aggravating that I was calling everyday to get an update on my car. 

So yeah, it's been a bit of a crummy week.


I did get some fun things though! My ACOBAF order from November finally arrived! I got all the Caraval prints and they are sooooo beautiful!


These were all designed by the amazing Gabriella Bujdoso!



And then I got the A Touch of Magical Designs latest bakery pin which was a Serpent & Dove representation and it's so pretty! I can't wait to see the rest of this pin series!



And that was it for me this week! Next Tuesday is of course a BIG day in YA. I've got a sizeable order from B&N from their wonderful preorder sale that will hopefully arrive next week. I've got member shipping, but it's never guaranteed that things will arrive in the same week they release. Then I'll at least have something fun to show you all!

What did you all get this week?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!