Jan 28, 2022

Book Blogger Hop

 

 

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!

 

This week's question is: Have you ever attended a book signing? If so, who was the author? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)

 

MY ANSWER: Yes! Many a time in fact! Though since the pandemic began, they have been a thing of the past and it devastates me down to my very soul. Signings were where I got to meet other readers and talk with like-minded people and of course see the authors! Yes, I did get to attend a signing and YALLFest last year, which honestly was the greatest time of my life after a year of nothing.

Authors I've met have been so many, a few that I've met repeatedly due to them either coming to St. Louis more than once or my traveling to see them and/or seeing them at larger events with multiple authors have included: Kim Harrison, Kelley Armstrong, Rachel Vincent, Brigid Kemmerer, Stephanie Garber, Sarah J. Maas, Leigh Bardugo, and many more! I'd have to dig out my photo albums--because yes I am totally old school and take photos of the events--so I can remember them all!


I feel like these pictures will always be those weird, bittersweet ones! But I was happy to wear a mask if it meant I got to see/meet my favorite authors!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!