Jan 2, 2022

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

The week sure does fly by when you only work 3 days! And they were slow days since it's the end of the year and we just weren't busy. Luckily, I was able to sneak in some short reads to help make the day go by quicker! I of course went to B&N's sale! Sadly, since I usually preorder my copies I wasn't able to get a big stack. And the hardcovers I did want were a few months old to a year or two and B&N flat out did not have any on their shelves. I was lucky enough to find one older title on the shelf--which ironically had to have its price manually corrected!

 

Here's what I got this week:

 

Gilded by Marissa Meyer--Fairy Loot edition!
Set Fire to the Gods by Sarah Raasch & Kristen Simmons
King of Battle & Blood by Scarlett St. Clair--after getting lost for a month, my replacement copy finally arrived!
Legendary by Stephanie Garber--the Spanish edition
Crossbones by Kimberly Vale--this row is my B&N haul!
Defy the Fates
by Claudia Gray--the one that wouldn't scan properly, LOL!
Ravage the Dark by Tara Sim
A History of Wild Places by Shea Ernshaw




A closer look at the FL Gilded!


Set Fire to the Gods has sprayed edges! This was a copy I won from Bookish Signs & More on Instagram!



My December Fairy Loot box. I was a little underwhelm with the goodies this time around. Though I did like the OUABH item! The books also have me a little hesitant on whether I want to read them or not. But I'll hold onto one for sure for awhile!



My latest order from A Touch of Magic Designs! I got the OUABH print with all three leading ladies and the latest cupcake of the month pin!



Then lastly I received my preorder goodies for Luminous:


I got a map, art print, and a SIGNED bookplate!



THANK YOU Inkyard Press!



And that was it for me this week! What all did you get?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!