Oct 2, 2018

Beauty and the Beast Book Tag Pt 2!

So last week I cam across a different Beauty and the Beast Book Tag! I saw this one over at Fiction No Chaser, but I am not sure where it originated as she didn't say other than finding it somewhere in the great web! And because of that I don't believe there are any "rules" in place! So let's just get to it!


TALE AS OLD AS TIME: A Popular Theme, Trope, or Setting You Will Never Get Bored of Reading

That would definitely be the enemies to lovers/something more trope! It never stops entertaining me! Echoes was a perfect example of that!


BELLE: A Book You Bought For It's Beautiful Cover That's Just as Beautiful on the Inside Too

Early followers will know that I became obsessed with the cover for 13 to Life and I still don't know why! I mean I do, but then I don't! Lol. The story was just as wonderful too, because you can't go wrong with werewolves!


GASTON: A Book Everyone Loves That You Don't

That would be Throne of Glass. Please don't hate me!  


LEFOU: A Loyal Sidekick You Can't Help But Love More Than Their Counterpart

That's definitely Scarlet! I liked Cinder but it was hard to get into at some points, but this one was really one I enjoyed!


MRS. POTTS, CHIP, LUMIERE, AND COGSWORTH: A Book That Helped You Through a Difficult Time or Taught You Something Valuable

While it may seem odd, that would be Old Magic! Because yes, it was my first book where the awkward weird girl who nobody really liked managed to snag the guy! Though, she wasn't trying to do so, just so you know! ;)


SOMETHING THERE: A Book or Series You Weren't Into at First But Picked Up Towards the End

So this might be a stretch, I didn't start reading the Vampire Academy series until Shadow Kiss was already out. I binged those first three books and had to suffer the agonizing wait until the next one! So maybe it doesn't quite "fit" with the given topic but it was the first thing that came to mind! So halfway through the series is close to its end! LOL!


BE OUR GUEST: A Fictional Character You'd Love to Have Over for Dinner

Definitely Katy from the Lux series! Who wouldn't want to talk books with another book lover? Even better, she'a a blogger/vlogger too! So we'd have a lot in common! Plus, she'd probably bring Daemon too and who can say no to that? LOL!



If this tag looked at all fun to you and you want to join in, consider yourself tagged!


















2 comments:

  1. This is a fun tag! And completely with you on Katy! She would be so fun to have dinner with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I agree about the Vampire Academy books, but I also definitely had to let the Lux Series grow on me. The first book was only so-so for me. (Don't throw anything at me!)

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!