Oct 5, 2018

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!


This week's topic is: It's getting close to Halloween. If you HAD to read one of these two genres, which would you prefer -- urban fantasy, or horror, and why? (submitted by Maria @ A Night's Dream of Books)



MY ANSWER: Haha! Well, I read Urban Fantasy quite regularly! So I guess that one? I read horror on occasion, I mean I guess if certain books get labeled as horror. I also really enjoy thrillers because those are the scary stories that feel really real!! And what's more scarier than scary reality?!






 

4 comments:

  1. Thrillers are pretty good aren't they? I've read a few and I thought they were scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely would choose a thriller over both horror and urban fantasy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!