Dec 2, 2019

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Kathryn at Book Date. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.
 
 
Last Week I Read:
 
Nothing! I mean, I was reading, but I sadly, sadly didn't finish my current read. For real this time, lol!
 
 
Review That Was Posted:
 
Wicked Hour by Chloe Neill (ARC) (5 stars) 


Currently Reading:

Chasing the Shadows by Maria V. Snyder


What I Plan to Read Next:

Chosen by Kiersten White (ARC)


Other Posts of Interest:







1 comment:

  1. We all have those weeks where we just don't finish anything. It happens!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!