Apr 10, 2020

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: What is a book that has helped you get through your lowest point in life? (submitted by Leelynn @ Sometimes Leelynn Reads)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: That's a tough one. To be honest, I don't think it was ever one book. It's all books or any book that I've read or want to read. For me, reading is an escape from all the terrible or low points of my life. Sure, I am enjoying myself and some days I am completely happy and all and still find time to read a few pages. There have been several bad days in my life where reading made those days just a little more bearable. 
 
So sadly, I can't really answer this one with a specific title. "All books are special." So just about all the books I read were there for me in some way.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!