Apr 19, 2020

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


Another week down. Can't really call it quarantine since I'm working everyday. Honestly, the worst part of my week was last night as I was trying to upload several pictures from my SD card. Ones I wanted to use for this post and ones I needed for a future post and my pictures would not upload. At. All. I could not for the life of me figure out what was wrong. I had just uploaded photos last week all nice and easy. For whatever reason my computer refused to upload the pictures on my camera. I've no clue why and it drove me bananas. I was frustrated beyond belief and still does. I'm honestly afraid to even attempt my bookstagramming since I've neglected it for so long. I feel like I'll spend hours taking shots and then I'll go to upload and edit and not be able to upload a single thing. This is sooooo aggravating! And like I said, just last week I was uploading pictures for my Stacking the Shelves post! So you can imagine my frustration and annoyance.


As far as books go this week, it was pretty slim. And really, this was just a second edition to add to my collection that was somewhat of an impulse buy! Lol!

House of Blood and Earth by Sarah J. Maas--UK Tour edition
 
 
 Look at those gorgeous endpapers! Glad I'll forever have them immortalized in this edition should my poster ever fall ill! 
 
 
Other goodies acquired:
 
I got my bookmark and tattoo for purchasing From Blood and Ash!
 
 
 
And then, here's my gorgeous Legend from Caraval that was Pages of the Night's Pop of the Month for April! I was close to buying them all, but then settled on Legend since I had a Tella already!
 
 
 
And that was it for me this week! What did you all get?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!