Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week's topic is: Top Ten Books on My Fall 2026 To-Read List
*in no particular order
**subject to change on a whim or new event announcement! Lol.
10. THE LAST WISH OF BRISTOL KEATS by Mary E. Pearson--I read the first one not realizing it was a duology. I am hoping to see Mary in November at a signing with Marie Lu!
9. THE WINGS THAT BIND by Briar Boleyn--ROAD TRIP! Yup, I'm making a long overhaul roundtrip to see Briar next month so I am hoping to read this one beforehand!
8. RED CITY by Marie Lu--still need to read this one and one of her YA books, so hoping to read either this or the YA one beforehand, but we'll see!
8. RED CITY by Marie Lu--still need to read this one and one of her YA books, so hoping to read either this or the YA one beforehand, but we'll see!
7. RITES OF THE STARLING by Devney Perry--I managed to get a ticket to Deveny's tour stop here in St. Louis in November! So I need to read this one beforehand...just in case of spoiler talk! Somewhat doubtful as usually the author does try to avoid spoilers of recent books and this one did just release this year, but I rather be safe than sorry. Lol.
6. HARBINGER by Geneva Lee--this one sounded interesting and she will also be at ANOTHER signing I plan to road trip to in November!
5. VOW OF ETERNAL NIGHT by Lily Crozier--I received this one in the mail randomly last month and still need to read it! I might try sneaking it in between these heavier fantasy reads!
6. HARBINGER by Geneva Lee--this one sounded interesting and she will also be at ANOTHER signing I plan to road trip to in November!
5. VOW OF ETERNAL NIGHT by Lily Crozier--I received this one in the mail randomly last month and still need to read it! I might try sneaking it in between these heavier fantasy reads!
4. SECONDHAND LUCK by Kim Harrison--I've been trying to read this one since it released in February but other event books kept getting between us!
3. TETHERED by Elayna R. Gallea--this one just sounds soooo good!
2. SLAYER by Leia Stone--do I even really need to explain my need to read this one? Lol.
3. TETHERED by Elayna R. Gallea--this one just sounds soooo good!
2. SLAYER by Leia Stone--do I even really need to explain my need to read this one? Lol.
AND THE OBVIOUS CHOICE FOR #1...
1. THE MIRROR OF INFINITE ENDINGS by Stephanie Garber--I know. I KNOW! Why am I not reading this now?! Sadly, I was not blessed by any publishing gods to receive an early copy, I KNOW!! And I sadly could not visit Stephanie on tour...I KNOW! All too far for me this year and this is our busy season at work and with losing two team members, I couldn't bring it in me to take a day off to go to the store and buy a copy and read it right away. So, alas...I must WAIT for my numerous preorders to arrive. I know. I KNOW! It's terrible and dreadful and AWFUL that I have to wait this long. I KNOW I should have just requested off, but I apparently feel more guilt than the rest of my teammates as I just couldn't bring myself to do that this time around since we're a smaller group and we're still in our busy times. I miss Stephanie's releases at the beginning of the year. Fall is too busy for me to take off heedlessly. I mean I should just take off, but it makes me feel guilty and I know I shouldn't feel that way because no one else ever does. Sigh...hopefully my copy can arrive today but also feeling doubtful of that as of Friday night when I write this post, I have not received shipment notification of ANY preorder and nearly all my other 9/22 B&N preorders have shipped so this is Fate being really mean to me because I did not take today off. So by thinking of others first, Fate is slapping me in the face as this book probably won't arrive until Thursday. So I'll be over here crying while everyone else has their copies.












No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!