It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Kathryn at Book Date. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.
Last Week I Read:
Death at Morning House by Maureen Johnson (4 stars)
The Champions by Kara Thomas (4.5 stars)
The Champions by Kara Thomas (4.5 stars)
Review That Was Posted:
Currently Reading:
What I Plan to Read Next (Hopefully!):
The Mirror of Infinite Endings by Stephanie Garber--I should have just requested Tuesday off but due to with recent changes at work, I couldn't bring myself to take off a day during our busy season to go to the store to buy a copy when I have soooo many preordered and eventually on their way to me. So here I am Monday, sad because my book likely won't be coming anytime soon as B&N made sure they were the LAST books they shipped to me. Fate is cruel.







No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!