Sep 25, 2026

Book Blogger Hop #430

 

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!


This week's question is: What’s the best investment you’ve made for your blog?


MY ANSWER: Huh. I honestly don't think I made any investments over the years. So very long ago I can't remember when it happened, I won a total blog design and I've been using that ever since! I have zero tech skills and prior to my win, I was using the free templates Blogger offered. I don't think I would even remember how to redesign things if I tried! Lol. This blog was always meant to be just for fun, so I didn't want to pour too much into it, I save that for the books!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!