Apr 12, 2024

Book Blogger Hop #301

 

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's question is: If you could live in any book, which one would you pick and why? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer




MY ANSWER: Ooh that's a tough one! So many of my books have worlds that mirror ours but just have paranormal beings in it. Or they could be a fantasy world that would probably not be the best place to live in! Lol. I like my indoor plumbing!

I suppose I would love to be in the world of Caraval! But maybe more specifically The Magnificent North from Once Upon a Broken Heart! That world sounded soooo magical, so enchanting! The descriptions were always so lush and beautiful and I would love to see it in person!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!