Apr 7, 2024

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

It was another mundane week. Really nothing exciting happened. Work was a little on the slow side which was nice.  My B&N preorder actually arrived fairly early this week! I think it came on Wednesday or Thursday? Already forgetting what day it was! Lol. Not Friday and it didn't go past my to KC to revert back to STL! So that was a shocker but nice all the same!

 

Here's what I got:

The Ballad of Never After by Stephanie Garber--B&N paperback edition
The Ballad of Never After by Stephanie Garber



For review from the author I received:

The Study of Magic by Maria V. Snyder (ARC)


THANK YOU Maria!!




Then I got my preorder gift for The Familiar! It arrived before the book even released! It's crazy when that happens but I'll take it! Lol.




THANK YOU Flatiron Books!



Then I got my gorgeous alternative cover for ACFTL from Lilac Library's!


It's so pretty! I love the purple! This might be my favorite of the three! I'll have to try to take pictures today if time allows. As I write this I feel a little nauseous. Not sure why, hopefully by the time you read this I'm all better! 




And that was it for me this week! Not too bad all things considered! Already reading my review book, so nothing was really added to the TBR pile!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!