Apr 21, 2024

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

Well my releases from two weeks ago finally arrived this week! They actually arrived on Monday and I will say I was SHOCKED! When I checked on tracking that morning, they were still in No Man's Land so I didn't think I'd ever see them again, but they were with Monday's mail and I was SHOCKED! Which was kind of nice as I actually didn't get any books this week, other than a sorta contest win, but it's a book I already have...just not in its current edition. Work is still slow but I had my orientation for this annual program they have for people looking to advance their skills and whatnot and will have the first actual session this week, so hopefully that goes well! I get to work with a group (virtually) of people that are totally new to me but hopefully it will be good for me in the long run!

 

Here's what I got this week: 




Against the Darkness by Kendare Blake
The Familiar by Leigh Bardugo--
at the last second, I decided to treat myself to a signed copy of her book!



Then when I was submitting my preorder for Christina Henry's next book, I was in the first 5 or 10 submissions and won a copy of the newly redesigned Alice!


Alice by Christina Henry--SIGNED!

PLUS: a SIGNED bookplate for The House That Horror Built!
and a bookmark!



Then I got my preorder gift for One Last Breath!


It's a compact mirror! I couldn't really get a good pic with it open to see that it's a mirror and still see the design! And have it as just one picture obviously! Lol.


THANK YOU Penguin Teen!



And that was it for me this week! Better than last week since last week my books didn't come at all! Sadly the one book I wanted to pick up this week at the store for its release week was not in stock anywhere, so I might have to order it, but want to check my Indie store next weekend first for Indie Bookstore Day!! Eep, so excited! 

What did you all get?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!