Apr 19, 2024

Book Blogger Hop #302

 

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
 
This week's question is: Do you think contemporary books lack originality? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer





MY ANSWER: Uh...maybe? I don't know. I don't really pay attention to contemporary books since I know they will not interest me.

That being said though, I have seen a mass of cute ones from Can't Wait Wednesday posts! Especially when they are bookish romances! Put a bookstore or bookshelves on the cover and I will get heart eyes...even as I pass it by on the shelf! Lol.

So really, I guess it's just hit or miss. I'm likely to ignore any typical contemporary novel just because I know the story isn't for me. But a bookish one will turn my head for a moment just because a book about book love is always a fun time. I just wish they could throw a werewolf or zombie into it to make it all the more interesting! Lol.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!