Apr 26, 2024

Book Blogger Hop #303

 

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's question is: You are in a dilemma: stream your favorite TV show or movie, or read your favorite book. Which one do you pick? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer




MY ANSWER: I know I am going to over-analyze this question, but I feel like I need more context! Like what night of the week is it? How tired am I? What time of the day is it for that matter?

You see? Over-analyzing!

I guess in theory I would rather read a book! It says favorite...but let's be realistic, I don't usually re-read because I've 500+ books I need to read for the first time around!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!