Apr 5, 2024

Book Blogger Hop #300

 

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's question is: In elementary school, did you participate in the Book-It reading program? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer




MY ANSWER: I don't think my school had this program as it's not ringing any bells. We did have a 600 Minutes Reading Program where if you read for 600 minutes in the timeframe, you would get a ticket to Six Flags! We have a Six Flags park in our greater area, so this was a treat! I would always participate in this one and then just had to bug my mom to take me once I got the ticket! Lol. I think we may have had some sort of Pizza Hut Party one too, but that one is kind of fuzzy in my memory, so I can't recall if we did this one or not. We may have one or two years, but the Six Flags one is definitely one we had quite a bit and I always participated in that one!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!