Apr 11, 2024

Books from the Backlog #78

 

Books from the Backlog is a fun way to feature some of those neglected books sitting on your bookshelf unread.  If you are anything like me, you might be surprised by some of the unread books hiding in your stacks. This is a fun meme hosted by Carole's Random Life in Books!

 

Experience the romance and danger of running with the werewolves in this urban fantasy

Andrew Dare has found his mate in Silver, but they haven’t found the pack they can call home. Some of his old friends think he should return and challenge Roanoke for leadership of all the werewolf packs on the East Coast. But Andrew has baggage—his violent history with the packs of Spain and the rumors of his lack of control. And then there’s Silver—the werewolf who has lost her wild self to a monster’s assault, and who can no longer shift forms. But perhaps together they can overcome all the doubters.

The second book in this wonderful urban fantasy series plunges readers into the world of the shape-shifter packs who live hidden among us.

 

 

 

I added Tarnished by Rhiannon Held to the TBR pile in September of 2015! I had bought the first book as a paperback at some prior point! It's an urban fantasy series involving werewolves so naturally I was all over it! I forgot where I was when I stumbled upon the sequel as a hardcover, but it was a deal that I could not pass on. So naturally, I bought! It was used, so I'm thinking HPB or The Book Outlet? You know one of those impulse decisions you can't really say no to when you already have a handful/cart full of books, so what's one more? Lol. It does look like there may be 5 or 6 books total in the series? The cover look changed at book 4, so I don't know if it will continue the story above or if it will shift to a new character but still be the same series. As it sometimes happens! Hopefully I can track those books down when the time comes!

 

 

 

 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!