Jan 11, 2011

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly blog post by MizB over at Should Be Reading.

So psyched to be reading Haven by Kristi Cook!! It's an E-ARC courtesy of Simon & Schuster!! Just started it late yesterday and already I'm getting puzzled over the mysteries at this school!

Here are the rules to Teaser Tuesday:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.


 "Put it this way--they think she's nuts. Locked her up somewhere, from what I've heard. I mean, c'mon, everyone knows that's why you don't tell." p 24 (Page number comes from my E-ARC, therefore quote and page number is not final)















TITLE: Haven
AUTHOR: Kristi Cook
GENRE:
YA Paranormal
RELEASE DATE:
February 22, 2011

7 comments:

  1. I have been seeing this one around. I'll be eager to hear what you think of it when you are finished. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing a lot of this book this year. Is it good so far?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really intriguing! I will have to check it out sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/01/teaser-tuesday-high-spirits-tale-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, why they won't tell what? Good teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser! One of my friends was telling me this morning how good this book was - I'll have to add it to my to-read list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH this one yes is high on my list I am gonna have to order it this weekend I think.

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!