Jan 29, 2011

Top 5 Sundays


Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Here's a little info about the meme taken from Larissa's blog:

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)

This week's topic is: BOOKS YOU LOVED & WERE SURPRISED BY IT
This is actually an interesting topic choice! For there are been a few books that I read thinking that I might not like it and was blown away! So these won't be in any particular order!

The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

I didn't really know what to expect from this series and may never had read it had I not won the first two books! Now I totally love this series!

Demons Not Included by Cheyenne McCray

I had thought this series might be a little too romancy for me. But I was pleasantly surprised by it. That there was actually more action than I originally thought!

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

I remember being skeptical about this series, but then luckily my friends from The Pride, Aly and Cem talked me into it! And boy am I glad I listened!!

Soulless by Gail Carriger

I wasn't sure what I was going to think of this series, especially since it didn't have a modern setting. But oh wow, was I taken away by Alexia's wit! And so much more of course!

Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead

I had thought that Richelle's Succubus series was going to have a lot of sex and what not in it, since Georgina is a succubus after all. But I was pleasantly surprised to find that this wasn't entirely a paranormal romance novel! Reading the second in the series now!

2 comments:

  1. ooooh Soulless was def one for me as well! I was so shocked by how much i loved it hehe

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!