Jan 16, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly blog post hosted by Kirsti over at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Well I didn't get too much this week for there wasn't a whole lot of releases for me. But I did get D D Barant's Killing Rocks.
Here's my review for that as well.

Then I also got my Kobo replacement and got myself a Kindle!!



So that was my mailbox this week. What did you get?

Totally stoped for Shadowfever on Tuesday!!! YAY! The wait is ALMOST over!!

14 comments:

  1. I hope you love your Kindle as much as I love mine. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Enjoy your Kindle! The new ones are prettier than the original ones, which I own, but there function is the same and awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Kindle! I love mine:) And don't even get me started on Tuesday, I can hardly wait to get my hands on Barrons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY Kindle!!!! I love mine, hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jealous you have a kindle. My kobo is okay, but it's not as good! Actually I don't really know because I've never had a kindle, but I assume ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome that you got a Kindle! Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay on the Kindle!!! I can't wait for Shadowfever either! I ordered it for my Kindle so I can read it first thing in the morning. Did you read the first 2 chapters on KMM's site? I did :) You find out who the beast is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you love your Kindle! I have a Nook and LOVE it. :)

    I will definitely have to get to Darkness Becomes Her soon. It looks so good!

    I see you are reading Hexbound now. I just finished it and loved it. :) Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you enjoy your Kindle! I love my ereader :-) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! I hope you love your Kindle. I've been eying it lately. But haven't taken the plunge.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!