Jun 4, 2012

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

 Fire Kissed (ARC) by Erin Kellison--Review to come at a later date
Stalking the Others (ARC) by Jess Haines--Review to come at a later date



Reviews That Were Posted:

Tempest Unleashed (ARC) by Tracey Deebs (5 stars)
Arise (ARC) by Tara Hudson (4.5 stars)



Currently Reading:

Sin's Dark Caress (ARC) by Tracey O'Hara



What I Plan to Read this Week:

The Goddess Legacy (ARC) by Aimee Carter



Other Posts of Interest:






12 comments:

  1. Hey Jessica!

    I am really trying to get into Goddess Legacy, but cant seem to get into it. Let me know if it picks up.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing a similar thing on my blog with a weekend wrap up. Looks like I will be reading book four of the Mortal Instruments Series. Have you read them?

    www.amysbooketlist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the authors you read are on the list of authors I should try but haven't yet. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm planning on diving into The Goddess Legacy soon too. Sin's Dark Caress will be on my list pretty soon as well. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, I just wanted to let you know that your captcha can be really hard to make out. If you don't get a lot of spam, you many want to consider removing it. It can be really frustrating to figure those out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your reads! Fire Kissed looks really good, I'll definitely be checking it out. :)

    I've given you the Stylish blogger Award, come on over to my blog for the goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many spooky-looking books this week! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to read the Hereafter series! I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for checking out my Monday book wrap up =)

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice, I have both of those ARC's...just haven't gotten to them yet. Enjoy!
    --Jenese

    http://readersconfession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all new titles to me. I'm loving the cover of Tempest Unleashed and it sounds awesome! Hope you enjoy your books this week! :)

    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fire Kissed? Sounds really great! :) I really am dying to read Arise.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really must read the Goddess series. Check out what I'm reading [HERE].

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!