Jun 30, 2012

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.
Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)


This week's topic is: Favorite Fictional Families! 


*in no particular order


This one is going to be hard since many families just are not there in my books I read! There might be one parent or one sibling. But here we go...


YELENA'S FAMILY

This one actually came to mind first! Yelena meets the family she didn't know she had, mom, dad and brother! They were pretty great! I liked how their reunion went, loving yet a little tentative since it had been so many years since she last saw them!



ELENA'S FAMILY

This one is a bit of an extended family, but I love them all the same! The wolf pack is just too great! Loved Nick, Clay, Antonio...please tell me I am remembering these names correctly. :)


THE WEASLYS

Almost forgot this one! They were a great family! Loved them!



THE RUSAKOVAS

Yup! This series tends to fall into my top fave of some kind! I loooved Pietr's family! They are just too great! Max is hilarious and adorable! Cat is kind and sweet! And Alexi is pretty awesome too!



CAT'S FAMILY

Small family that it is, and I don't want to count her grandparents or even her father, Cat's family is pretty cool! Justina, while a little bitchy and annoying at first has become a pretty cool mom! Plus you got to think of Cat's extended family, all the vampires that she now thinks of as family. And Bones too! But he's a given!




3 comments:

  1. Great choices! I love Elena and Cat!

    Kendal
    Kinx's Book Nook

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Weasleys! Who doesn't love them?

    I couldn't really get into 13 to Life's sequel. It just bugged me so much that Pietr had a female last name! It just showed a lack of research, and it bugged me, IDK. My aunt LOVED the series though. Different strokes, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! The Weaslys totally rock!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!