Jun 11, 2012

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Sin's Dark Caress (ARC) by Tracey O'Hara--Review to come at a later date
The Goddess Legacy (ARC) by Aimee Carter--Review to come at a later date



Currently Reading:

 Hidden (ARC) by Sophie Jordan



What I Plan to Read this Week:

Defiance (ARC) by C.J. Redwine



Other Posts of Interest:

8 comments:

  1. I still need to read Firelight and Vanish. I hope you love Hidden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a good week. I have The Goddess Legacy on my stack but won't get to it until very near the publication date. I want to read Hidden too but will have to wait until it is published. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you think of Defiance, Jessica! It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm curious to hear your thoughts on The Goddess Legacy. Sounds like a great upcoming week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't even started the Firelight series, but the cover for Hidden is breathtaking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so jealous of your Hidden ARC!!! I hope you enjoy all your reads:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just finished Timepiece and now reading One Moment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all new to me, except Defiance, which I really want to read. I hope you enjoy your books this week! And thanks for stopping by! :)

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!