Mar 30, 2015

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Ascend by Amanda Hocking (4.5 stars)
The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead (5 stars)


Reviews That Were Posted:

A Ghostly Grave by Tonya Kappes (ARC) (3 stars)
Sisters of Blood and Spirit by Kady Cross (ARC) (5 stars)


Currently Reading:

Frostfire by Amanda Hocking


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Ice Kissed by Amanda Hocking (ARC)


Other Posts of Interest:





 


6 comments:

  1. I'm nearly finished with Teri Terry's Mind Games..... not entirely sure if I am enjoying it or not though!

    The new Amanda Hocking books covers are a bit gorgeous aren't they?

    Thea @  Gizzimomo's Book Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read Sisters of Blood and Spirit! Great job reading through the Amanda Hocking books! Have a great week, happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My It's Monday! post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh some great books. I love Rachel mead

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh some great books. I love Rachel mead

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Rachel! I want to start Frostfire!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh! So glad you loved The Ruby Circle! I thought it was the perfect ending to that series!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!